BTJ Mortgages – Beside you all the way


Our homes are typically our most valuable asset but incidents can potentially occur that can severely damage our properties. Home Insurance provides you with peace of mind by protecting your buildings, contents and personal possessions from damage or loss. So whether it is a burst pipe or storm damage, you will want to make sure that you can claim against your insurance and get your property repaired quickly. If you have accidentally damaged your contents or suffer from a burglary, you will want to be able to replace them as quickly as possible.

Most common Home Insurance claims:

  • Burst pipes
  • Storm damage
  • Accidental damage
  • Theft
  • Fire

What Home Insurance does:

  • With buildings insurance it pays to have your property repaired
  • With contents insurance it pays for you to have a new item to replace what has been damaged or stolen
  • The policy has a 5 star defaqto rating

Possible Solution

We have a fantastic buildings and contents policy via Paymentshield. We can arrange stand alone buildings or contents insurance for you, or a combined policy. As well as being a 5 star defaqto rated policy, we will also check some of the UK’s top insurers to make sure you get a competitive premium. And every year on renewal Paymentshield recheck all their providers to make sure you are still getting a great deal on the premium at renewal.


Life and Critical
Illness Protection
for your family

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search